Wednesday, March 14, 2012

All she does is eat and sleep

Crown Princess Victoria was recently interviewed by the Swedish newspaper, Aftonbladet, when she was out for a walk with her newborn daughter, Estelle.

Having a baby was a "massive life change," Crown Princess Victoria said.  "I want to have this time for myself, to be with Estelle.  I think it's important to make the most of it and take advantage of this chance to stay home while I can."

She was also thrilled that her baby was born in late winter.  "I'm happy to have a spring baby.  We don't have to put her in winter clothes."

Crown Princess Victoria described motherhood as a "fantastic, wonderful feeling."

Victoria, 34, gave birth to Estelle on February 23.  Sweden provides for a generous maternity leave, which allows for the Crown Princess and every other new mother to stay at home for some time.

No comments: