Monday, May 13, 2019

Princess Martha Louise announces she is in love again

@Daryl Henderson   Princess Martha Louise/Instagram



Princess Martha Louise, the daughter of King Harald V and Queen Sonja of Norway, has a new love, Durek Verrett, an American-born Shaman.

She made the announcement yesterday on her Instagram page.

"princessmarthalouise
When you meet your twin flame, you know. I have been lucky enough to have met mine. @shamandurek has changed my life, like he does with so many. He has made me realize that unconditional love actually exists here on this planet. He embraces all of me without question or fear. He makes me laugh more than anyone, has the most profound wisdom to share and all the bits in between from the diversity of his being. I feel so happy and blessed that he is my boyfriend. Thank you my love, for including me so generously into your family. I love you from this eternity to the next.
And to those of you who feel the need to criticize: Hold your horses. It is not up to you to choose for me or to judge me. I don’t choose my man to satisfy any of you or the norms or boxes you have chosen in your mind for me to be in. I don’t thrive there, nor do I exist in your illusion about me. I choose from love. And that’s it. Shaman Durek is merely a man I love spending my time with and who fulfills me. So thank you for respecting my actions and my choice of partner. All I know at this moment is that we love each other and I am super happy. Have a wonderful, loving Sunday and Mother’s Day(for the USA)."


Embed from Getty Images
Martha Louise is fourth in line to the Norwegian throne although she carries out few official duties.  She relinquished the style of HRH prior to her marriage to Norwegian writer, Ari Behn.  Martha and Ari have three daughters.  The marriage ended in divorce in 2017.

The Princess has espoused New Age beliefs and practices for some years now.  She and Shaman Durek have a website.  They will be visiting Norway and Denmark later this month

 https://www.theprincessandtheshaman.com/?lang=en

Derek David Verrett was born in Sacramento County, California, on November 17, 1974.  He has an older sister, Angelina Beatrice.  His father, David Benjamin Verrett (1929-2017)  is said to be of Haitian ancestry and his mother, Sheilah Farmer is of Indian and Norwegian ancestry.  Sheilah now uses the name Veruschka Urquhart.

David Benjamin Verrett was born in Louisiana on November 13, 1929, the son of Leon Solomon Verrett and Elvira Harris, both of whom were born in Louisiana.

However, his father's family appears in genealogical records, living in Louisiana (New Orleans), Virginia and Georgia, going back to the early 1800s. 

California Birth Index.  His parents were living in Sacramento at the time of his birth, so it is possible that he was born in the city of Sacramento.






Shaman Durek's parents were divorced in 1977 in California.

The romance was also confirmed on Shamam Durek's Instagram account:

"There is a grace and beauty about life when you fall in love. Something softens in you that's unspeakable, however felt in the very depth of your soul. Then your eyes see more clearly yourself and everyone else with the same reflection the heart feels. To be loved or not to be loved for I'd rather be loved unconditionally then not to be loved at all. This is what I feel from @princessmarthalouise, pure acceptance of my multidimensional self. Not just the Shaman, however the woman in me, the strong man in me, the little boy, ET, the jaguar, the scientist and the angel and more. All loved by this Goddess, who I honor and worship. Where I can cry in her arms when I'm sad or hurt and laugh about life and its many complexities. A strong woman who lets me be me without judgement or confinement. I'm free when I'm with her, free to be me and love a women who is a bright light of wisdom and profound grace and immense beauty."

It is awesome when you find someone who shares your spiritual path.

https://www.laweekly.com/news/dispensary-street-artist-ascend-to-higher-consciousness-with-new-mural-10151037


https://soulnectar.show/embrace-the-darkness-with-love-with-shaman-durek/


Shaman Durek (he changed the spelling of his first name) is also the Shaman for Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop.

https://goop.com/goop-authors/shaman-durek/

https://linkzter.com/profile/shamandurek/

Embed from Getty Images

1 comment:

The Blessed Virgin said...

Good on her. Life and love does exist for everyone if we search and find it.