Monday, May 27, 2019

Breaking news -- Nicholas de Roumanie acknowledges he is the father of Iris Anna

Embed from Getty Images 

 Nicholas de Roumanie (formerly Prince Nicholas of Romania) has acknowledged that he is the father of Iria Anna Cirjan, the daughter of Nicoleta Cirjan.

Iris Anna was born on February 9, 2016.  She is the first grandchild for Princess Helen of Romania.

He made the acknowledgment on his Facebook page:

"As a result of my insistence on the test of establishing the paternity of my alleged child, Ms. Nicoleta Cîrjan accepted the realization. The result was positive, thinking I was her child's father. Given the context in which this child came to the world, the fact that I did not have a relationship with my mother, I assumed legal responsibility for it. For reasons of protecting the best interests of the child, I consider that any aspect of her life is of a strictly private nature. From the express desire to protect the child and not subject it to any media risk or bullying, I decided to stop any further comments on this subject."

(This is a Google translation of Nicholas' remarks.)

Nicholas took a DNA test, which proved that he is Iris Anna's natural father.

https://www.libertatea.ro/stiri/fostul-principe-nicolae-a-recunoscut-ca-este-tatal-copilului-nicoletei-cirjan-mi-am-asumat-responsabilitatea-legala-fata-de-acesta-2647538




No comments: