More information will be provided in the September 2026 issue. In March 2025, the newsagent chain W.H. Smith was sold to Modella Capital for nearly $100 million (£76 million). W.H. Smith was rebranded as TG Jones shops, except in British airports, train stations, and hospitals.
Unfortunately, a restructuring plan has not been successful, leading to the closure of 150 of the 450 newsagent shops.
In the United Kingdom, there will be far fewer shops where you can buy magazines. The best solution is to subscribe to Majesty, the premier monthly royal magazine. The first issue was published in May 1980. By pure coincidence, I was living in London that summer, so I got the first three issues and signed up for a subscription.
Great articles by historians and journalists, and plenty of photographs. The focus is the British royal family, past and present, but there are also aricles on European royal families.
Joe Little expertly edits the magazine.
I have included the link to the magazine. Print and digital subscriptions are available.

No comments:
Post a Comment