United Kingdom
Willem I - Frederik -Louise - Louise - Christian X - Frederik IX - Margrethe II - Frederik IX
Willem I - Frederik -Louise -Louise - Carl (Haakon VII) - Harald V
Willem I - Frederik - Louise - Louise - Ingborg - Märtha - Harald V
DENMARK
King Frederik X's personal letter to King Haakon VIII does not have an English translation
Victoria - Arthur - Margaret - Ingrid - Margrethe II - Frederik IX
Victoria - Edward VII - Maud - Olav V - Harald V
Oscar I - Carl XV - Louise - Carl (Haakon VII) - Harald
Oscar I - Oscar II - Gustav V - Gustaf VI Adolf - Ingrid - Margrethe II - Frederik IX
Oscar I - Oscar II - Carl - Märtha - Olav V - Harald V
LUXEMBOURG
“The death of His Majesty King Harald V of Norway leaves the Grand Duchess and me in deep sorrow.
The weight of years and the responsibilities he assumed during his 35-year reign seemed to have no impact on the exceptional strength, will, and endurance that accompanied him throughout his life.” World sailing champion (1987), then European champion (2005), and a three-time Olympic Competitor (Tokyo 1964, Mexico City 1968, and Munich 1972), he was still competing in an international regatta in 2022, at the age of 85.
Until his last day, he remained true to his motto: "All for Norway." In these delicate times for international relations, he still wished to put his extensive experience in multilateral relations at the service of peace and the international community, notably by working on the awarding of the Nobel Peace Prizes.
The people of Luxembourg, the Grand Duchess, and I, along with Grand Duke Henri and
Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, extend our deepest condolences to you, your family, and all Norwegians.
Guillaume
Christian IX - Frederik VII - Carl (Haakon VII) - Olav V - Harald V
Christian IX - Frederik VII - Ingeborg - Märtha - Harald V
BELGIUM
Christian IX - Frederik VII - Ingeborg - Astrid - Albert II - Philippe
Christian IX - Frederik VII - Ingeborg - Märtha - Harald V - Haakon VIII
MONACO
Through Hesse-Darmstadt:
Ludwig IX - Amalie - Karl (Grand Duke of Baden) - Marie (Duchess of Hamilton) - Mary Victoria - Louis II - Charlotte - Rainier III - Albert
Ludwig IX - Friederike Luise - Wilhelmina (Prussia) - Frederik (Netherlands) - Louise - Louise - Haakon VII - Harald
Ludwig IX - Friederike Luise - Wilhelmina (Prussia) - Frederik (Netherlands) - Louise - Louise - Ingeborg - Märtha - Harald








No comments:
Post a Comment