![]() |
| @Norwegian Royal Palace |
From the Norwegian Royal Palace: King Harald V has died.
It is with deep sadness that we announce that His Majesty King Harald passed away today.
28. august 2026
King Harald fell asleep quietly at the National Hospital on Friday, August 28, at 6:35 a.m.
The King's only son, Haakon, has succeeded to the throne. He will be known as King Haakon VIII. He and Queen Mette-Marit's elder child, Ingrid Alexandra, is now the Crown Princess of Norway.

1 comment:
I am so incredibly sad to learn of King Harald's death. I greatly admired his character because I thought he was firm but tolerant. I respected him precisely because he was respectful of others. He will be greatly missed not only by his family but by his people. Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen.
Post a Comment