Wednesday, August 19, 2026

A bit about my other blog, RBN Royal Book News

September 7, 1982, James Keiller & Son factory, Dundee, Scotland  @Marlene A. Eilers Koenig


February 2, 1989, FAO Schwarz in NYC  @Marlene A. Eilers Koenig

 

Royal Musings is not my only blog.  I started this blog in July 2008.  Two years later,  RBN-Royal Book News was turned into a blog.  RBN was a printed newsletter that I began in 1983.  The original newsletter began after the Royalty Collectors' Association of North America's journal closed after three years.  I wrote book reviews, and my column was popular.  So I decided to do a newsletter.  

Because of rising postage costs and the cost of printing the bi-monthly publication, I decided in 2009 to end the printed edition.  The following year,  I started a second blog, RBN Royal Book News, picking up where I left off.

https://royalbooknews.blogspot.com/2026/08/swan-song-diana-my-sister-by-charles.html

No comments: