Saturday, January 25, 2014

Official photos from the signing of the reconciliation


Including Prince Jaime, Duke of  Capua, Casimiro his wife , and sons, Pss Teresa and her daughter and Beatrice, Princess Napoleon and Princesses Maria Carolina and Maria Chiara, Duchesses of  Palermo and Capri.   Princess Ines (without her husband who was looking after their daughters) and Archduchess Maria and Archduke Simeon were delayed by travel problems but attended the dinner at the Circolo dell'Unione offered by the Duke of Capua,  afterwards as did Dom Duarte, Duke of Braganza, and Princess Maria Gabriella of Savoy.

The Duke and Duchess of Castro and the Duke and Duchess of Noto


The Duke of Noto, Duchess of Castro, Duchess of Calabria and Duke of Castro



The actual signing took place at 6:15 pm. 

Please do not lift, steal, use these photos.  They are copyrighted and no one else has the rights to use them without the permission of the copyright holder.

7 comments:

juan said...

The Duke of Castro doesn´t seem very happy !!!!

juan said...

I have seen that document in another website. I have been surprised because The Duke of Noto signed the document in Spanish. He should signed it in Italian like The Duke of Castro did. He is member of Two Sicilies Royal House, a Italian Royal House.
I have always thought The Infante Don Carlos and his family didn't have too many links with Italy, they are very Spanish, signing in Spanish shows us that.

The Blessed Virgin said...

what does this mean now, who is the Head of the Royal House ?

Marlene Eilers Koenig said...

If you read the main article, you will have seen that the succession is not under discussion but they will recognize each other's titles. The next effort will be to work together toward bringing together the Orders.

Janice Seto said...

The Duchess of Castro dressed elegantly for such an important family event - Camilla is superb in red.

Re Sofia Duchess of Noto - her attire is appropriate for jury duty.

Michelle said...

Marlene, this has nothing to do with this post but I wanted to be sure you saw it. About a week or two ago (my days run together given that my health keeps me in bed most of the time) I clicked on an Amazon link from your main page to buy a book (Coburgs of Europe). It led me to a list of buying options, I clicked on one, and ordered it. (And LOVING the book so thanks for having it on your site!)

You said awhile back that if things are ordered through you or your Amazon or something along those lines, you got a small profit. When I was ordering the book, I didn't see anything referring to you, although I did get to said page using the link on your blog. I've got some Christmas money and these kinds of books keep me entertained during said hours of bedrest, so I'm looking to buy similar books. How do I place the order so that you get the credit for the purchase?

Marlene Eilers Koenig said...

Michelle

as long as you go through a link on my page, or through my store or the search box, Amazon notes this -- and I get a few pennies from the sales. It won't show you. But I can go in to my Amazon Associates account and see each purchase (not who purchased it) and how much I made. You can do a lot of shopping through my search box - not just books ... and I get a teeny % from Amazon.