Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Hello will exclusively cover princess Martha Louise' marriage!


Embed from Getty Images  


Princess Martha Louise of Norway and self-proclaimed Shaman Durek Verrett will be married on August 31.

The ceremony will take place at the Union Hotel in Geiranger, Norway.

Martha Louise says: "I'm very excited to be in HELLO! and HOLA! - they always have lovely photo shoots. Our wedding location in Gerainger is very beautiful and special to me and I'm really looking forward to it."

Her fiance concurs: "I love HELLO! and HOLA! and I really appreciate being in the magazines. I've been reading articles and feel that they really understand me and Martha. Other publications turn me into something I am not, but HELLO! and HOLA! really represent who I am and I'm grateful for that."

One assumes the newlyweds will be compensated for the exclusivity.   The wedding will feature in two issues in September.

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/713391/martha-louise-durek-verrett-wedding-hello-exclusive-rights/

Norwegian Royal Historian, Trond Norén Isakson provides further information about the media and Martha Louise's wedding.  He says: the Norwegian "media will not have access to the religious ceremony." 


Embed from Getty Images 


 Isakson also notes the presence of Netflix producing a documentary about Martha Louise and Verrett.  Members of the Norwegian Royal House have made it clear that they won't "allow themselves to be photographed or filmed" by Hello!/Hola! or Netflix unless the Norwegian media are also included.

Embed from Getty Images 


 According to Isakson, the Palace will release at least one photograph of Martha Louise and Durek with her family.



1 comment:

aejone6478 said...

How odd. That's all I can say.