Tuesday, April 30, 2024

A new QVD



Beatrice von Preussen, 43, gave birth to her first child, Cecile Rosetta Robin Preussen.  Beatrice is the eldest daughter of Prince Nicholas von Preussen and his former wife, the Hon. Victoria Mancroft.   She married Edmund Jenner on February 5, 2022.

Victoria - Victoria - Wilhelm II - Wilhelm - Friedrich - Nicholas  - Beatrice - Cecilie 

Beatrice is also a descendant of the Guinness (Earl of Iveagh) family through her mother, Lady Brigid Guinness, younger daughter of Rupert Guinness, 2nd Earl of Iveagh, and Lady Gwendolyn Onslow.


2 comments:

Mary Shan said...

I'd like to see new post on the family of say Queen Mary and later family

Audrey said...

Thanks for adding the new QVD. I came into my fascination about royalty through learning about QV's children. I'm a long time reader of your writings and appreciate your deep knowledge. I hope you and your beloved felines have a wonderful springtime.