Monday, October 14, 2024

Lady Pamela Hicks

 Embed from Getty Images



My review of Lady Pamela (Rizzoli:£60)  by India Hicks can be read here.  



Embed from Getty ImagesEmbed from Getty ImagesEmbed from Getty ImagesEmbed from Getty ImagesEmbed from Getty ImagesEmbed from Getty ImagesEmbed from Getty ImagesEmbed from Getty ImagesEmbed from Getty ImagesEmbed from Getty ImagesEmbed from Getty ImagesEmbed from Getty ImagesEmbed from Getty ImagesEmbed from Getty ImagesEmbed from Getty ImagesEmbed from Getty Images


The book is excellent and highly recommended/

2 comments:

Christina O. said...

What a wonderful narrative of photographs. Thank you! Couldn't help but notice the cigarette and ashtray in the first photo.

Audrey said...

I just bought this book. The Mountbatten family is fascinating to me. I can't wait to add it to my collection. Thanks Marlene again for your posts, I always enjoy them.