Monday, August 7, 2023

21 million and counting

  As I try to find new rhythms and patterns in retirement, I did not notice that I have now reached twenty-one million (really) visitors in the past two months.  I'm not sure when it happened, but it did happen.



I am amazed and honored by the number of readers, even when it is a slow royal news day (past or present) or I have been caught up in other things (life) that prevent me from posting.    I thank you sincerely - and Harper and Fleur are chuffed by these numbers.




When the summer is over (pool, baseball), wildlife photography, I will have more time to write ... and finish several blog posts that are in draft form at present.  

Harper and I will make sure you keep busy

Are you writing about me?

You can type and scratch my tummy at the same time













many thanks

2 comments:

Shinjinee said...

Beautiful birds.

Andrea said...

Greetings to Harper and Fleur, today its the , day for cats, 08.08.

Andrea