Monday, June 10, 2019

Trooping the Colour 2019



I was at the Trooping the Colour on Saturday, June 8.  A bit overcast in the morning.  Windy as well. The Queen traveled in the Scottish State coach.

(A reminder:  I am the copyright holder.  These photos cannot be posted, transmitted, reproduced or published without my permission.)






Still trying to ID the people in the window








TRH Prince and Princess Michael of Kent




























Jack Brooksbank

Duke of Kent is next to Jack










Charles, William and Andrew




The Duke of York


The Princess Royal










































William






Here comes the crowd -- from the other end of the Mall to fill the area around the palace



























The Red Arrows




























4 comments:

JACC said...

If I ever get the chance to attend Trooping the Colour, I'd want Marlene beside me to provide the commentary - I'm sure you made somebody's day!
As for the mystery window people: We saw Lyla Gilman on the balcony. She has a brother Rufus, maybe he was inside? Lord Nicholas Windsor has three sons but only one was visible.

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your pictures.

Jake said...

Who was the woman on the far left holding a book?

Marlene Eilers Koenig said...

I don't see someone reading a book.