Friday, October 24, 2008

Icelanders are not terrorists!

Period. Full Stop. I love Iceland. Really. I love Iceland. I've been twice to the country, and want to go back again. So much to see and do. Great food. Wonderful and interesting landscape. The cutest horses in the world. Skyr (the yummiest of yummiest foods.) The Blue Lagoon (Heaven on earth) Hot chocolate at Cafe Paris. The Yule Lads. Lake Myvatn. Puffins. Did I mention Skyr? Super friendly people. Geysers The UK government is playing hardball with Iceland. Yes, there are serious problems with the financial sectors that have affected both countries, but it was wrong for Gordon Brown's government to place Iceland among terrorist nations.





2 comments:

glamah16 said...

I have heard about skyr and would like to make it. But I need the some of it as a starter first. Oh well. One day I will make it up there.It is unfortunate about the situation. I hope the country can recover.

Marlene Eilers Koenig said...

Whole Foods (Mid-Atlantic) sells skyr. Yummie