Tuesday, August 9, 2016
Funeral schedule for Queen Anne
On Tuesday, August 9, 2016, at 15:15, the coffin with the body of Queen Anne will arrive at Otopeni Airport, where it will be transported by car to Peles Castle. Tarom aircraft on arrival, there will be a brief military and religious ceremony in the presence of His Royal Highness Crown Princess Margareta and the Royal Family. They will be attended by representatives of state institutions, members of His Majesty the King and bishops of the Catholic Church and the Romanian Orthodox Church. The public can not attend the event.The media will have access to the ceremony.
For Tuesday, August 9, 2016, 17:30 until Wednesday, August 10, 2016, 18:30, His Majesty the deceased's coffin will be placed in the Hall of Honor of the Peles Castle. Meanwhile, Crown Princess Margareta, Custodian Romanian Crown and royal family will be present at Sinaia. On arrival in the Hall of Honor will be a prayer uttered in the presence of the hierarchs of the Romanian Orthodox Church and the Catholic Church.
On Wednesday, August 10, 2016, program officials to visit condolences to Peles Castle is as follows:
- Time 10-12: For representatives of the diplomatic corps, the European Union, NATO and International Organizations.
- Time 12-14: For representatives of state institutions.
- Time 14-16: For the presidency, the Moldovan Presidency, members of the Romanian Government and of the Government, members of the Romanian Parliament and the Parliament of Moldova.
- Time 16-18: For representatives of the Romanian Academy and Academy State Moldovan Orthodox Church, the Catholic Church and the other institutions of the Faith.
Access to Peles Castle is based on Royal Protocol lists communicated in advance by the above mentioned institutions.
The public will not have access to the Hall of Honor of the Peles Castle, the coffin during his stay at the Royal Domain Sinaia. The press will be present on the terrace in front of Peles Castle and, during certain hours, in the Hall of Honor.
Wednesday, August 10, 2016 in the evening, the body of Queen will be transported from the Peles Castle in the Royal Palace Throne Room (Calea Victoriei, no. 49-53). On arrival, there will be a brief military and religious ceremony in the presence of Crown Princess Margareta and the Royal Family. They will take part with the hierarchy of the Catholic Church and the Romanian Orthodox Church. The event will be private. The public will not have access to the Throne Room. The press will be present in the main entrance of the Royal Palace.
Thursday, August 11, 2016 and Friday, August 12, 2016, at 8 at 22, everyone will want to lay flowers and bow to Queen Anne bier would come into the Throne Room of the Royal Palace. Admission is free. Media access is allowed.
Those present at the Royal Palace to pay tribute to Queen Anne, are asked to observe the following rules:
- Be dressed in appropriate attire, dark colors.
- Do not carry bags, large bags or bags of any kind.
- Do not come with children under 7 years or with prams.
- Do not use cameras or mobile phones, or other electronic devices. Photography and filming are forbidden in deference to the solemnity of the occasion.
- Have them an identity document.
- No one will be able to submit personal flowers, the bier. The flowers will be placed in the garden in front of the Royal Palace or Palace on the sidewalk in front of the grille. His Majesty staff will be on site to guide public participant.
- People who come to the bier are asked not to bring books, letters, postcards, stamps, documents or photos with them. All these can be sent later by mail at Elisabeta Palace.
- The Royal Palace, smoking and talking on a cell phone is strictly prohibited.
During access to the Royal Palace will operate a first aid post.
On Saturday, August 13, 2016, at 10.30 in the Throne Room will be a short religious ceremony in the presence of the Romanian Orthodox Church and the Catholic Church. The event will be devoted to the Romanian Royal Family and foreign royal families attending the funeral.
At 10.55, His Majesty the deceased coffin will be placed on a bier in the Royal Palace Square, right in front of the palace. There will be a religious ceremony in the presence of the hierarchy of the Catholic Church and the Romanian Orthodox Church. Public access is free in Palace Square in specially designated areas for participants. Media access is free.
Our capital city and Arges will be the first Royal Funerals in the last 78 years. On 24 July 1938 Peles Castle in Bucharest and Curtea de Arges took place the funeral of Queen Mary of Romania.
At 11:30, the coffin will be placed in the mortuary van.
From 11:35 to 12 o'clock funeral procession will go slowly on the route of the Royal Palace Square - Magheru - Romana Square - Victoria Square - Aviatorilor - Charles de Gaulle Square - Arc de Triomphe. The Arc de Triomphe will be no stop and will not be religious service.
From the Arc de Triomphe, the funeral cortege tour continues with normal speed to Curtea de Arges, between the hours 12 - 14.45, en route Arc de Triomphe, Mogosoaia, Buftea, Titu, Gaesti, Topoloveni, Pitesti, Arges. Funeral cortege will not stop, along the journey, but will slow down in places.
At 15:00, on Saturday, August 13, 2016, will be held the funeral service of Queen Anne in the narthex New Cathedral of Curtea de Arges. Burial will be a private ceremony in the presence of the Romanian Royal Family and Members of Foreign Royal Families, present at the event. The public will have access only to the Archdiocese Park gateway in Curtea de Arges. The media will have access to the New Cathedral of Curtea de Arges.
The ceremony will take place in two parts: 15.00-15.50 hours in front of New Cathedral; 15.50-16.10 hour, religious burial ceremony in New Cathedral. Service will be officiated by His Beatitude Archbishop Calinic of the river, in the presence of His Beatitude Archbishop Ioan Robu of Bucharest Metropolitan Roman Catholic.
The presence of the press will not be allowed inside the New Cathedral, neither before nor during the burial ceremony. New Cathedral can not be accessed within 7 days after the funeral.
Books of condolences are open at Peles Castle, the Royal Palace (Calea Victoriei) and Elisabeta Palace. They are publicly available for 40 days from the date of death.
NOTE: THIS IS A STRAIGHT GOOGLE TRANSLATION SO IT WILL BE A BIT OFF.