Thursday, April 6, 2023

Coronation Souvenirs you can order here in the USA

Embed from Getty Images


Amazon is offering a selection of Charles III Coronation souvenirs ... and yes, if you purchase any of these items through the links, I will earn a few pennies per item.  Seriously, it is a few pennies per item.

 I tried not to choose the cheesy and tacky souvenirs, although a few may have snuck in.  After you click on a link, you can continue to shop for anything on Amazon.  I expect more souvenirs will be added.  

The puzzle looks like fun, and it has been added to my want list.  I am retiring in July.  Three months to go before I can tell Alexa to turn off the alarm.

I have also included the link to the Emma Bridgewater Coronation Collection as the offerings are high-quality British-made products.

<

https://us.emmabridgewater.com/collections/king-charles-iii-9975a1

 The Westminster Abbey store still has about a dozen of puzzles. Yes, the store will send it to the US.

https://shop.westminster-abbey.org/king-charles-iii-coronation-of-a-king-1000-piece-jigsaw-puzzle




 
 










 


2 comments:

Mrs. Butterworth said...

Will you continue to post on this blog after you retire or is that included in your retirement? Love your blog and thank you for sharing your knowledge.

Marlene Eilers Koenig said...

My blog is separate from my job I will have more time to write