Friday, August 7, 2020

The very entertaining Miss G.S. Mallard

 I visited Green Springs Gardens, a Fairfax County Park, today.  The Gardens are about 4 miles from my house.  I took plenty of photos of flowers, an adorable bunny,  handsome cardinals, but the star attraction was Miss G.S. Mallard, cheerleader and gold medalist in the Duck Synchronized Swimming Championships.  Her ducklings are fledged and now on their own ... and this duck proves that girls just want to have fun.































































4 comments:

Barbara said...

We need a video please, Marlene!

Marlene Eilers Koenig said...

I only took photos ... she was a charmer

JGP said...

I love this Marlene! Quack! Quack! Seriously, great photos!

beulah said...

Awesome photos, I was feeling the need myself to get in the groove contorting about. Looks like it would feel real good!