Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Weakness

As many of you know, I have a weakness for collecting royal postscards. I am always on the lookout for old cards - and modern cards - and I hope some of my readers can help me with new cards -- especially in Sweden, as I expect there will be a plethora of new cards commemorating the engagement ... and next year the wedding.
I know there is at least one postcard commemorating the engagement of Prince Joachim and Marie Cavalier. I have a card for their wedding, but not the engagement card. (I've seen it, so I know it exists.) I am also wanting to add new (mint) postcards from Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Liechtentstein. Royal postcards in Spain are largely non-existant. The UK is covered!
Please contact me at royalmusings@cox.net.
Thanks

No comments: