Monday, May 28, 2018

Day 8 A walk through the parks and not really ready to go home

After breakfast, I grabbed the camera, and headed out for one final walk before I had to leave at 12:30 for the airport.   I visited St. James's Park and Hyde Park.  I had wanted to stop at a supermarket to buy a few jars of Teasers spread but met up with several wild parakeets at Hyde Park.  This was after I had talked to squirrels and ducks in St. James's Park.

 By the time I got to Bayswater Road, it was too late to go to Tescos on Edgeware Road.





























































































Usually, I see swans heading toward this bridge































Add caption





















Add caption

2 comments:

BlueSaphire70 said...

I can see why you were not ready to leave! Beautiful photographs! Thanks.

Victorianna said...

Amazing photos! Loved all the wildlife and flowers. Thanks so much.