Thursday, April 11, 2013

Oh my! Emmelie getting a lot of hits!

This morning I checked my Feedjit link, and noticed an explosion -- and I mean explosion -- of a direct link to my post on Emmelie de Forest, the 20-year-old singer who will represent Denmark in the upcoming Eurovision singing contest.

The source may be in the United Kingdom due to the number of UK hits!

In January, Emmelie claimed she was a great-great-granddaughter of Queen Victoria.  According to her story, her paternal grandfather, Maurice de Forest, was the son of King Edward VII and an Austrian princess who was a member of the Habsburg family.  The story is not true.  Miss de Forest has been informed, and her team has been in contact with me .. after I sent them a copy of my original post, which disputed the entire story.   I know there is a link to the Royal Musings post on Wikipedia, but someone has put a direct link to my Royal Musings post, as well.

Royal Musings has received a lot more visitors today, and it isn't even 11:00 a.m.  RM is popular, but sometimes there are posts that send my numbers into the stratosphere.  Several other over-the-top posts were about the TV show, the Secret Princes.  

I would love to know where all the hits are coming from.  Someone must have written about Emmelie and provided a direct link to the Royal Musings post.   If you know, just add to the comments. 

http://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blogspot.no/2013/02/emmelie-de-forest-great-great.html

No comments: