Thursday, April 23, 2009

Swedish government gifts Haga Palace to Victoria

The Swedish government has given Crown Princess Victoria and her fiance, Daniel Westling, a home as a wedding gift. After their marriage in June 2010, the couple will live in the Haga Palace, outside Stockholm. The Haga Palace was a royal residence until 1966, when King Gustav VI Adolf ceded it to the government. It was the primary home of King Carl XVI Gustaf and his siblings when they were growing up.

http://www.thelocal.se/19036/20090423/

1 comment:

Big M blog said...

Hi,

I appreciate the time you spent sharing your skills.

Recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.