Friday, August 5, 2022

19 million and counting


 

At some point today, Royal Musings reached 19 million readers. I started this blog in July 2008, but I never expected that the blog would be read by so many people around the world.  

I love writing about royalty past and present.  I also enjoy sharing travel stories and news about the kitties and chatting with my readers.   

You can type and scratch my tummy at the same time, Mom.

Mom, are you almost finished writing?  I am hungry.

Thank you so much for enjoying Royal Musings and RBN Royal Book News.


Perhaps it is time for a glass of champagne


4 comments:

Andrea said...

Hello.
Greetings to your cats.
They are the Boss, not you.
Have a nice day/evening, wherever your cats allow you to stay.
Andrea

Mrs. Butterworth said...

Wow! That is an incredible accomplishment. Congratulations! I look forward to seeing many more royal events and your adventures posted for many more years. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experiences.
Sally

cacly said...

Love the posts and t he kitties. I hope the list of blog viewers grows ever larger!

Christina O. said...

Cheers, Marlene! Toasting and clinking air champagne glasses to you and this fantastic accomplishment. Your knowledge and expertise needs to be shared and I appreciate your postings so much. All the Best! "Clink, Clink."