ERHJ Issue CXII (Winter 2016) Off to print!
Happy to report to our many readers that the last issue of Eurohistory, ERHJ CXII, Volume 19.4, is going off to the printer tomorrow!
We expect to have the finished magazines in about 5 weeks. This completes our 19th year in publication.
Our 20th year begins with Issue CXIII 20.1 (Spring 2017) as we prepare to celebrate Eurohistory's 20th anniversary this coming August!
Inside Issue CXII subscribers and readers will find the following very interesting articles:
1. "Why Cecco Beppe Does Not Die" – The death and continuing afterlife of Franz Joseph, by Janet Ashton.
2. ALEX WERNHER – A Close Friend of HRH Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, by Marlene Eilers-Koenig.
3. Ludwig II and Maria Alexandrovna of Russia – The Mad King's Other Empress, by Greg King.
4. The Last Costume Ball – The Imperial Ball at the Winter Palace, 1903, by Coryne Hall.
5. Who Is In the Photograph – A Wartime Wedding: Prince George of Battenberg and Countess Nadejda de Torby, Ilana D. Miller.
6. A Life for the Tsar: A Book Review, by Marlene Eilers-Koenig.
7. Book Reviews, by Coryne Hall.
8. Royal News
This is the last issue of our current subscription year. Renewal forms will go inside the magazine. We hope that you will remain for another wonderful year of great royal articles!
As always, enjoy the reading and many thanks for supporting us for so many years!
PS: Check out information about our upcoming Royal Gatherings Conference in London, April 1-2, 2017!