Friday, January 2, 2015

Princess Margaret and the Marchioness of Douro

On July 25, 1989,  Princess Margaret visited New York City for her final engagement as patron of the London Festival Ballet.  (In August, the ballet changed its name to the English Festival Ballet, and accepted the patronage of the Princess of Wales.)

I covered this event for Berkswell's Royal Year, an annual magazine published in the United Kingdom.  I wrote an annual article on royal visits to the USA.

@Marlene A. Eilers Koenig


The Marchioness of Douro (now the Duchess of Wellington) curtseys to Princess Margaret
The Marchioness and Marquess of Douro




I am the copyright holder as I took the photos.  It may not be copied, reproduced, used on any other blog, Tumblr, Pinterest or other websites or electronic means without my permission. Thanks

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Thanks for sharing.

The Blessed Virgin said...

How do you stop copyright abuse when used in places in Asia, Russia and the old former Soviet Countries or African nations ?

Marlene Eilers Koenig said...

difficult ... are you seeing my picture being reposted ...