Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Oh the handbag is priceless



What an adorable photo!  Queen  Elizabeth II is pictured with her two youngest grandchildren, Viscount Severn and the Lady Louise Windsor and her five great grandchildren: Mia Tindall (daughter of Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall holds Gan Gan's handbag), the other children are TRH Princess Charlotte (on great-granny's lap) and Prince George of Cambridge (children of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge) and Savannah and Isla Phillips (daughters of Peter Phillips and his wife Autumn).

The photo was taken by Annie Leibovitz//

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I love the handbag too! I also love how little Isla Phillips is standing. Off the top of my head, I know I've seen photos of the Prince of Wales and the Duke of Edinburgh with the exact stance. Must be in the DNA. :)


Caroline

Karen Willis said...

My daughter mentioned this very same thing today. There is even something in Isla's face that looks like Philip when he was young. I think you are right about the DNA! :-)