Friday, March 27, 2015

Separation for the Prince and Princess of Schaumburg-Lippe

Marlene A Eilers Koenig collection

The Prince of Schaumburg-Lippe has confirmed what has been rumored for sometime.  He and his second wife, Nadja, have been separated for over a year, although they remain good friends.  The Prince told Bunte: "She's a great woman and a mother, and even more valuable friend to me.  Also, because of our daughters we will always be connected with other, and be there for each other."

The couple married in 2007, and have two young daughters, Princess Felipa,,6, and three-year-old Princess Philomena, who live with their mother, a lawyer in Munich.

Speaking from her home in Munich, the Princess said:  "We have decided to not share our lives together as a couple.  Alexander is an important person and advisor in my life and we love our family.  We will be spending a lot of time together with each other."

Prince Alexander divides his time between his home, Schloss Bückeburg and Munich, to spend time with his younger children.  

This is the second failed marriage for Alexander, who was married to Princess Marie Louise "Lily" of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berlerburg from 1993 until 2002.    "With my first wife I managed a peaceful separation.  It's my ambition that I achieve a second."

http://www.bunte.de/deutschland/alexander-fuerst-zu-schaumburg-lippe-ehe-aus-118990.html

4 comments:

Rechtsanwalt i.R. said...

Alexander Prinz zu Schaumburg-Lippe

Marlene Eilers Koenig said...

Not on this blog

Anonymous said...

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR COVERAGE OF "PRINCE" MARIO-MAX OF SCHAUMBERG-LIPPE?

Marlene Eilers Koenig said...

MM had his lawyers in Germany get a local lawyer write me threatening a lawsuit for defamation - the lawyer - from Shysters r Us - took his shekels without advising client that I did nothing of the sort. He also contacted my work boss (even though my blog never mentions where I work - although my employer did do a story on me which the le scum bag saw) .. so I removed everything, but sometime soon, I will be publishing the entire letter on my blog ... he is a worthless piece of merde.