Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas from Sandringham

I must thank Karen Anvil for allowing me to use her photos here on Royal Musings.  Karen snapped the photo of Fab Four on Christmas Day 2 years ago.  That photo provided Karen and her daughter with a well-deserved financial windfall.


I met Karen on the Long Walk in May 2018 for Prince Harry's wedding to Meghan Markle. We were both doing reports for BBC -- and much to my surprise, Karen recognized me. I was flattered, to say the least. 





Princess Beatrice and her fiance Edo Mapelli Mozzi

this is my favorite photo: Charles smiling for Karen

the handmade doll .. gorgeous

Karen and her daughter were back at Sandringham this morning, ready to take photos of the Royal Family going to and from church ... well, she did it again.  A friend of hers made a doll for Princess Charlotte and Karen was able to present Charlotte with the doll.  And she got several superb photos ... and she is letting me use them here.

The photos are Karen's copyright. No one has the right to use them without her or her rep's approval.

I am grateful for Karen's kindnesses and her friendship.


1 comment:

Bridget =) said...

The doll is GORGEOUS! are the royals allowed to accept those gifts? That would be so hard to have to hand it back, esp if you are 4 years old!!!!!!