Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Is Harper my 12 millionth reader?



At some point today,  the 12 millionth visitor arrived on Royal Musings.   Twelve million readers since July 2008.  Holy moly.

Thank you so much for visiting this blog and Royal Musing's Little Sister,  Royal Book News.

Royal Musings will continue to provide historical royal stories and coverage of modern royal events for a long time to come ... I hope ...

and please continue to use my Amazon links and search boxes to shop at Amazon.  I make a few cents per purchase ... and it doesn't have to be a book.

Royal Musings has no adverts apart from the Amazon links as I never intended for the blog to be a moneyspinner.   I do like earning Amazon gift cards, however, so I can buy books.
















2 comments:

Bill said...

congrats!!

Gammyjill said...

Gorgeous tabbies. Are they litter-nates?