Thursday, January 16, 2014

Archduke Karl: don't blame us for first world war

Okay ... but I will blame the sloppy reporters at the Guardian for describing Archduke Karl as "a descendant of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, whose assassination in Sarajevo triggered the first world war."

The rest of the interview is interesting.


Michelle said...

Marlene, I just saw that Zara had her baby. Do you happen to know how long it was before Peter's daughters' names were announced? When Savannah was born I know her name came out because of a prayer at a service, but I can't remember the official announcement, or that of Isla's name.

Marlene Eilers Koenig said...

Savannah's name was not announced officially. I think there will be an official announcement for Zara's baby. There are no rules for when to announce the names. Legally, the birth must be registered in a month or something like that