Friday, April 8, 2011

Taking over the Blog ...

We can rest until Mommy puts on the top sheet

Let the games begin

Shhh.  She won't find us

I sit here on the desk, as my Mom writes her blog entries ... all this royal stuff ... 'come on, really!  I recently had an adventure, and I think I should share it with my mom's readers -- she won't mind ... I hope.  Sienna and I love to help Mom make the bed.  After all, it is our bed, too, so it is only fair that we help with changing the sheets ... we make it a game. 


Really that is the top sheet above me.  How did my mom find me?




Mom doesn't think it is a game.  We do.  We have fun, although Sienna doesn't like hiding under the sheet.  I do.  It's fun.  Mom doesn't know I am hiding under the top sheet ... ...

Note to Buddy:  of course, I know ... how do you think I was able to take the photos ... Love, your Mom

We are royal, too ... royal cats.

1 comment:

Hopewell said...

Such sweeties! My cats "help" like that too. Maybe William and Kate will supplement the obligatory Sloane-Ranger lab with a cat? Naw, too Princess Michael........ Too bad.